Our annual dance recitals are kind of a big deal! Students look froward to learning their routine, getting their costumes, and performing on stage in what we've been told is a top-notch stage performance!
Recital 2022 will be held at Streetsboro High School June 10th (7pm) and 11th (4pm & 7pm). Students will perform in one or more of our shows. Performance details can be found in the lobby of the studio.
1. All students have the option to participate in our annual June recital. If you are not planning on participating in our annual recital you must inform the office by November 1st.
2. Costumes are ordered in November and prices range from $75.00 to $90.00 for recreational classes and $125.00 to $225.00 for competition classes per costume.
3. Shoes, tights, make-up and earrings are required per class by your instructor. Dancers will be notified if they need to purchase these for their classes.
4. Each student is required to make a costume deposit if they are planning on participating in recital. Deposits are due by October 15th for competition costumes and November 15th for recreational and preschool classes. Deposit amount is based on the number of classes each student takes. Deposit amounts are as follows:
1 class $40.00
2 classes $80.00
3 classes $120.00
4 or more classes $300.00
Costume deposits are per student. After making a deposit, costume payments can be made anytime for any amount. Costumes fees will need to be paid in full by February 15th. Any costume balance not paid by the due date will be assessed a late fee.
**Your deposit is an indication that you are purchasing the costume. Please note if you decide to withdraw after you have made your deposit, the outstanding costume balance is still due and the deposit is non-refundable.
5. A recital fee will be due April 15th. Fees are $65.00 for one dancer, $85.00 for 2 dancers and $100.00 for 3 or more dancers in a family. Your recital fee covers a digital download of all the recital shows, a trophy and awards given, rehearsal time, staff and production team expenses, Marley dance floor, professional sound system, lighting/sound expenses and complimentary recital programs.
6. All accounts must be paid in full prior to recital.
DURING THE RECITAL SHOWS:
1. We will need backstage moms are needed to work and help ensure the success of our performances. Moms will be asked to sign up to work during recital, regardless of your child’s age and experience. This is a vital role for the success of our recital.
*Moms of 3 & 4 year olds are required to sign up for backstage mom. All backstage moms will be able
to watch their dancers routines in the auditorium.
2. Tickets are required for everyone to enter each recital show time. Tickets prices and methods of purchase will be released in the spring.
3. No video taping or flash photography will be permitted during recital performances.
4. No students are allowed in the auditorium seats during the show. The students are assigned to backstage rooms where they can view the entire performance on a video-monitoring screen if available at the venue.
5. Parents can purchase (optional) flowers, candy, t-shirts, digital downloads prior to and at the recital for their dancer (subject to availability, preorder is preferred).